Monday, April 13, 2009

WAITING FOR MY LOVE TO RETURN...




I am missing my love so much...

She is the love of my life and I am lost when she is not here...

I know that I will see her soon, but the emptiness I feel causes my heart to ache...

I know I am silly, 'coz she tells me so, hehe

She also calls me gorgeous, but I'm not so sure of that...But, if she says it's so, then it's so...

There is no one big reason why I love her, but so many little reasons...

This beautiful girl is my honey angel, and she means everything to me...

She is so kind, and sweet and gentle too...

She's tender, and loving, her beauty shines through...

She's considerate, forgiving, but never judgmental...

And all of her qualities make me feel sentimental...

For the times that I'm with her, so precious and few...

I never miss telling her, "honey angel, I love you"

And we always make sure to leave with loving words...

Everything that she tells me sounds like the singing of birds...

She knows all of this that I say now to you...

But I want you to know how my love for her is true...

And I hope when she reads this she'll know even more...

That her love has taken me to heaven's door...

Where one day we'll enter and there we will be...

In love evermore and for all eternity...

Honey Angel, I say these words for all to see...

But you know that they're meant just for you, my sweety...

I LOVE YOU

MUAAAAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment